Tai'ng it to the streets



Just me, practicing.
And yes. I use my own hair to practice how I want my wigs to look.
I'm just that good. (not really XD)

I've ordered the wigs for Kiris and Tai, so now I'm just waiting for them.
Today I also bought T-shirt fabric for Tai, and I just need to get the stuff for goggles and his gloves.
Then sew it together and I'm done (sounds like a piece of cake writing it like this XDD)

I'm planning to go to copenhagen sometime next week, so I can get the fabric for my Kiris and Louise's Raeneff.
Ho yeah.
Now I just need to get my sewing machine fixed (OOPS?!!!!?)


More pictures;






 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading