Going home after OkashiiCon

Right now I am on my way home from Okashii. It was fun and I can't wait until I can get to sleep tonight. It gets that way when you stay up all night.
I will try to get a larger report by next week end.
Bye!
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading