kid Spock

So, being the Trekkie that I am, I saw a picture of Mr. Delicious-Vulcan-Man, and went on a rampage, and ending up with deciding, that heck. I should make a Spock cosplay for Okashii Con.
And so I did, and this is the result XD


I had EXACTLY enough black fabric to make the pull-over shirt, it doesn't really "fall" as I want it to, but the fabric isn't the most ideal, but it's good enough :P

The grey shirt is also going to be my casual Kaito shirt, which is why I added the 'turtle collar'.

Also, you can see that I've tried closing the collar in a different way, since the "fold and close", looks bad and annoys your neck a lot.


I won't be using a wig for this, and I probably won't be able to get any ears in time, but I don't really care too much, this is just a simple costume I made for the fandom, I'll update it later.
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading