Roxas and different wigs.

Pressure is on for finishing for Desucon.
Two days ago, I went out with Nadia & Killing to get some fabric in Roskilde.
And I found most of the stuff I needed, less than I expected actually, we like that. Today I got some stuff for my shoes with mustachefriend.



And just to make it a little interesting, here's some wigs that I've fixed up.



 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading