UppCon Soon!

I still have two days sewing left so perhaps I will be done, perhaps. But here comes my lineup, so if you see me come and say hello. :)

By the way. I'm doing the in-game-design for Rosa. So I won't have all of the goodie details that is on the picture. But I will try to upload some of my in progress work here as I continue towards done.

Bye!
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading