Adeste Fideles

*Be present, faithful ones

Since I wasn't completely satisfied with the first shoot I had in my Kiris cosplay, I dragged mustacheranger out for a quick shoot.
Didn't get much out of this one either /I really need my Raenef, haha.
But I still got some solo shots, which I think are pretty neat, so just because I can, I'm sharing them here.

I've edited to look more cartoon-esque, just for the blog. Enjoy.
*As always, click to see larger version









"Did you know.. I'm actually a genius?"
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading