Busy, busy and then I got three jobs

I'm back. Well at the moment I'm busy since I kind of have ended up with three jobs where I sit at least one hour on the bus each day. But that also means I can afford more cosplay in the future! Yahoouuu! Well anyway these last months I have finished school, moved and well hunting jobs (which I got).

So this weekend I will give you a longer updates on photo shoots I been at and some small events. But here is a dress I'm selling at etsy.com so far.

A sweet lolita JSK for sale at etsy.com
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading