Don't lose Luck

Today I went out with leZuum, so she could practice some more with her new camera, and I wanted some shots of Bernardo.
Eventhough I feel like my whole being, doesn't fit that of an actually manly (okay as manly as the japanese makes them) man, I still think it's funny to try and imitate one.

*Click pictures for bigger version.














 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading