Chibicon Oulu tickets!

Okay, so a few minutes ago I ordered a ticket for Chibicon in Oulu, yay so now I'll go there 100%! (cosplay is supposed to be Ichigo Kurosaki still)

The ticket cost 4 € (shipping price excluded), not bad. You can buy them here at Urumi's shop. I hope my friend buys one soon.
I will go there by train most probably because for once it wasn't ridiculously expensive.
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading