Time flies

Yeah, time flies a bit faster that I think it should. But now I'm back for real, and thinking of redoing the design for this blog a bit, a little at a time.

At the moment I'm in the middle my cosplay plans for KodachiCon in May. I've soon got all the patterns done so I can start sew for real. And I also did the last shopping today. Now I've got lots and lots of spandex, craft foam, a little fake fur and a pirate sword. Once I get a little more done I start posting some pics here and if you are inpatient you can always look at my Twitter where I usually post it first.

My poor excuse of a first attempt for a bodysuit. It went not-so-good.  

Well I have a date with the sofa now. So bye!
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading