Hijikata night photoshoot + Saitou photoshoot

After me and Jäätynyt Enkeli got home from Uppcon on both Saturday and Sunday we decided to do photoshoots in the park/playground outside close to where my father lives in southern Sweden before we changed back to normal gear. I won't write so much, I'll post photos instead. 
Oh, and please ignore my red Uppcon arm band ticket thingy.

Saturday 16th June - Toshizo Hijikata • Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan


Saturday 17th June - Hajime Saitou • Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan


- BONUS PIC -
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ISHIDA, DON'T COME PHOTO CRASHING DAMMIT! XD
(yes, I was serious face-ing half a second before.. and then ololo derptacular)

We will hopefully do another Hijikata photoshoot because I want one in daylight so we don't have to use flash... although night photos are pretty cool.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »