Uppcon cosplay plans change!

So after Desucon I decided to change my Uppcon cosplay plans a bit because I figured I probably won't enjoy a whole-day headache as Ichito on Saturday because those head wrap thingies did just that on Desucon. So I'll change him into something a bit more comfortable for Uppcon because, after all, it's the last Uppcon in history and I'd rather not be in any kind of pain but I will probably anyway derp and enjoy the weekend as much as humanly possible.





Friday
Character: Gin Ichimaru (captain)
Series: Bleach

Yeah, Gin is still on Friday. He is set and won't be going anywhere. Jäätynyt Enkeli will accompany me as Izuru Kira and it seems Psycho Cat will hang around with us as Rangiku Matsumoto too.










Saturday
Character: Toshizo Hijikata
Series: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

Hijikata got moved to Saturday instead of Sunday. I will have with me both swords and possibly Ochimizu.. we'll see. Likely I will derp patrol around the con without a fellow shinsengumi/Hakuouki cosplayer because Jäätynyt Enkeli will cosplay from another series.






Sunday
Character: Hajime Saitou
Series: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

And Saitou will fill the last slot. He wasn't originally planned to be debuted already at Uppcon but it's a comfortable cosplay to wear and I'm in a Hakuouki craze right now so wuteva~
I'm not sure will I wear the shinsengumi haori and headband or not with Saitou. We'll see.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »