yukata!Okita preview ~

As I recently wrote in the earlier blog post I got Okita done in time for Desucon and I promised some preview photos.. so here they are ~




Bleh mirror photo..
So this is what I'll be wearing on Sunday. We will have a mini Hakuouki cosplay group with me, Jäärä, Zkitsune and Ri-chan. I'm so excited! Although you guys have to deal with lolrepsderp Okita. XD
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading