New Hijikata wig styling pt.1

I got my new wig for Toshizo Hijikata yesterday and today on the morning I decided to cut and style the bangs because I didn't need to go to school as early as I normally do.

Wig untouched
After I cut the bangs slightly shorter
After that I just went and spiked the bangs up a bit. The bangs ended up looking a bit.. err.. I don't know how to explain it but, eh, right before the 'tips' with that styling paste the bangs would like.. 'poof' in a weird way outwards that just looked really derp at some angles so I decided to undo some of the 'spikes'. I had to hurry to try it on before I had to leave for school, so I just got really derpy faces on all photos.. luckily you can always censor your face.

Who's that Pokémon?
This wig is actually really long, my longest one to date I think. I think I might trim it some more and then try to put it in a ponytail. I hope I can have an updated!Hijikata photoshoot soon.
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading