The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

Another cosplay I did at Genki, this was my 'secret' cosplay, just because I wasn't sure if it was actually going to get debuted. Toothless from How to Train your Dragon.
The cosplay was very much a spure of the moment idea, and it was just to get my mind off things, so I did it in 3 days or so, even though these shots doesn't show much of the detail I put into it, I hope to have a proper shoot with him soon. To show off the wings I did on the vest as well! And another wig, because this old one is so useless now!
And I got Mie Rose, to join me as Hiccup, since I had Noel's wig that she could borrow.
Photographer: Saks Photography








 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading