Vocaloid, Digimon and Lucky Dog 1

At the moment, I'm working on several cosplays and projects right now,so I thought I'd share some of it.

Firstly, I've finished my Tai prototype (because I want some different fabric) = no stars, pockets or buttons.
I know. It've taken forever + infinity, to sew these pieces together.





The wig is about 50% finished, because I've decided to do something different with the headband.


And also, me and Kiba's wigs arrived, about two weeks ago, so I've been working on them a lot aswell, they're heat resistant, so more work, but I'm getting more and more satisfied with them.





Trying it on, with first try make-up.



and just a snap of the overalls for my Ivan cosplay, yes, very oversized. nice.


 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading