Missing Grandma so much!


Last night I remembered my late grandma suddenly.
Then I cried. I really really miss her so much.
I missed everything in her. I missed to hug her when I wanted to sleep.
I mssed when she cooked me various meals.
I missed when she learned me how to sew.


But, she had too possesive.
Even though she never angry to me,
but I feel now her possessiveness make me weaker to face world!
And I really need her. I need her support, need her in every situation and condition.
Poor me!

Now, I'm just alone!
I really regret when she was still alive and she became senile, I always angry with her.
I didn't want to sleep with her anymore. I forgot her!
God, forgive me!
Grandma, forgive me!
I really regret with what I've ever done to you!
I'm not a good granddaughter.
But you always my best grandma in my heart.



Now, I cry again remembering you always!
I really miss you grandma!
Forgive me, please!
Give me a strong heart to face the world without you.
And pray me to be better as long as I live in this world.

Love you, grandma!








 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading