2012: Most likely cosplays.

So I thought I would just put up a list for myself, and for those interested in what cosplays I might go through with this up and coming year.
Only a few of these are a certain must, but I'd like to make all of them if possible. A few complicated and some good simple ones, the way I like it.

 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading