I have arrived...

Okay, I guess this is my... third blog? Oh well, I will strive to not let this one die out.
I will report my cosplay happenings here: what cons I'll be attending, future cosplay plans, cosplay progress etc.

Oh, and yes, this time I will be writing in English (as you can see. lol) instead of Swedish or Finnish, which are my main languages. I decided to do it this way because English is an international language and thus more people can actually read all the crap that I will write here.. if someone will do that, haha. So yeah, reservation for bad English.
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading