Porukka Kasaan!

Okay, so today I joined the Porukka Kasaan!'s Sengoku Basara cosplay group for 2013. I signed up as Masamune Date and I'm already excited! I'll be cosplaying Date already next year, I feel like throwing a party! 8D I had planned to cosplay him someday and preferably in a group (better that way and more inspiring) so I jumped at this chance!

I have planned to do the more detailed game version... oh my god chainmail. <3

Game version Masamune Date
Oh sweet. Now only to start making his outfit in good time.. it will certainly prove to be quite a different challenge. Yay for armor making, always wanted to learn how to do armor and now I get motivated to do so!
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading