I'm ready for Uppcon! + Desucon panic

Alrighty, so I just bought err, mom bought a train ticket to Uppcon or well, actually to my dad's town because I'll be sleeping there so now I have the sleeping place, con ticket and train ticket ready! Now only to finish the cosplays in time...

Oh, and you guys have no clue how stressed I am for Desucon!!


I only have 12 days to finish one and a half cosplay pretty much and during that same time I need to deal with my final school rush too. lol wish me luck...
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading