What should we do with our days?

Since it's been a wild wild weekend with photoshoots, I couldn't help myself and asked my wonderous Mustacheranger, to come out and shoot me as Rin Okumura. I haven't finished his jacket or tail, but that usually doesn't stop me, haha. I wanted to get a feel of the character, and I had a lot of fun with it, and know I'm going to have a good time in this cosplay.

A few of the pictures I've edited in a tail, just because it was missing so bad XD other than that.. I think these are the pictures I've edited the less on, ever.

*All pictures are bigger than you think







*not the greatest picture, but I faced my fears!









 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading