Närcon ticket!

This is not really cosplay related but.. today I got an important letter I've been waiting for for 4 months and well, it's positive and I'm about to crap myself with joy right now. Finally!

But err, this also means that from today and forward I can buy and do so much more stuff without feeling.. err, yeah. So today I immediately ordered myself a Närcon ticket!

It says "Den är ganska stor då den är ganska awesome" which translates to "It is kinda big because it is kinda awesome". <3
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading