Wig head and ponytail...

Yesterday in school I noticed that in the art classroom there was three white styrofoam heads on the table with the markers. I can't remember seeing them there before and when I asked the teacher if I could borrow one she said she got them from another teacher and that I could borrow one as long as I returned it. Yay!


So now I had a temporary wig head... so I decided to detangle my Hijikata wig and after it was all tanglefree and awesome try to put it in a ponytail using this tutorial... LOLNOPE.
So well, at the start it seemed like it could work even though I have no fucking clue how the person who made the tutorial managed to get step 3 to be so smooth. But I still continued even though I had what looked more like a lumpy raven's nest than a wig. When I was almost done I looked closer on the creation and.. I noticed that I was wearing my pants inside out. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY. I was about to say that... that... TABLEFLIP!! (ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ┻━┻


I undid everything and cut off the hairties because I couldn't get them off any other way. Lovely, my wig was tangled again and I had wasted around 4 hours first on detangling it and then trying to put it up only to be back on square one + my room was a mess, I had lost a fair bunch of wig fibers from all the combing, my back hurt and my pants were still on inside out.



After the inner raging I tried to detangle parts of the wig again. But.


No but seriously, I cut the wig shorter because I had been thinking about doing that anyway since after Kemi's manga day...

Before cutting
Showing the difference
After cutting
 Yeah.. that's it for today. Lesson learnt: don't ever try to put a long wig into a ponytail again, you will want to kill something.. possibly with fire. A medium length wig might be fine though... This also means that I will just do Hijikata at Skecon too with his hair untied.. if Chizuru is bored she can braid it... braid!Hijikata. And I also noticed there's only 10 days left before Skecon and I'm only about half-way done with Falkner and I still need to buy the bus tickets. Wonderful.
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading