♥ Molly - Clare Claymore

Ryea : The first thing I saw her photo was 'WOW'.
I'm do really impressed by the gigantic claw -is it what it's called.
Wouldn't be thinking that someone did cosplay Clare's awakened version.
The photography is also great that it able to capture the whole costume plus emotions -thumbsup to the photog!~
And the favorite part about it is that knowing she complete this costume along with the help from her father.
Ahh~ happy to see that cosplay is becoming a part of family activity.

Clare [Claymore] by Molly



Ryea: What is cosplay to you ?

M: Well, I would say it's my lifestyle or the way thinking.




Ryea: What attracts you to cosplay Clare from Claymore?

M: I like Clare's personality and her appearence. The costumes are also interesting.
And I'm the same height as her, haha!






Ryea: From Clare's overall costume, which is the most challenging part? why?


M: First, I thought it would be difficult to make huge claws of the left 'arm'. But after they were finished,
I realized that the real problem is coloring. May be because it was the last and the longest part.





Ryea: and what will be the most favorite part?


M: Making 34 small crosses on the left side, that are barely seen in the photos.





Ryea: How long does it take to complete the whole costume?


M: It took about 6 months to finish awakened Clare's costume - my longest cosplay ever!
For example, usual Clare's costume was made in 1 month.




Ryea: Any good/funny/memorable experience when you cosplay Clare ?


M: When I was at the convention wearing this costume, I could walk through the hall only sideways
and people called me a crab, haha ))




Ryea: I'm really happy to see that this costume is made together with your dad.
What do you appreciate most through out this costume making process with your dad?


M: Dad knows a lot about materials and tools. Although most of the costume was made by me,
he helped a lot, for sure. Without his help this costume would never become real.




Ryea: How and what have you think you've improved from since you started cosplay?


M: I think I became more attentive to details. Because the details make costume look complete and beautiful.





Ryea: Any tips to share?


M: Just go and make it - your dream costume!


---
Thank you so much Molly !~
 
arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading arts, entertainment, business, computer, technology, game, home, home design, cosplay, forex, forex news, house, real estate, relationships, travel, leisure, automotive, car, health, home improvement, news, society, food, drinking, insurance, animal, education, forex trading, trading