Animecon cosplay plans + con ticket arrived!

Here is my Animecon (14-15 July 2012, Kuopio, Finland) cosplay plans!



Saturday

Character: Masamune Date (kimono version)
Series: Sengoku Basara

Ah sweet, this will be my first Sengoku Basara cosplay ever! For not too long time ago I watched the anime and I found it really enjoyable actually. Masamune and Hanbei are my favorite characters and I will eventually cosplay both of them, but for now I'll start my journey into the Basara world by doing kimono!Masamune. Small steps now and next year badumtssh armor version! I will be part of a cosplay group with some other Sengoku Basara cosplayers, both friends and new people! I'm excited!





Sunday

Character: Hajime Saitou
Series: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

I'm in a total Hakuouki obsession currently! For Animecon I decided I'm probably going to be Saitou so that he will be seen in both Sweden and Finland at least once this year. It seems that two of my friends (who will also cosplay Sengoku Basara the other day) will also cosplay Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan characters on Sunday so we will hopefully have a mini group. Yay!





_________________________________________________

This pretty thing arrived today:

Con ticket yayness~
I am so hyped! Now I just need to order the train tickets to Kuopio and back and then it's shalalalala~

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »